Terms & Conditions
Village Health Care Products owns or licenses from third parties all site content. All site content including copyright and other intellectual property rights in all materials presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video, sound, software, graphical images and other materials), trademarks and logos on this site remains the sole property of Village Health Care Products and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute or reproduce, modify or disseminate any Site content, without our prior express written agreement or of the other applicable content owner.
Authorization to access and use is subject to the following restrictions:
1. You may use this site for your own personal, non-commercial information, reference purposes only.
2. You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, reuse, sell, resell, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
3. You are prohibited from transmitting or sending any material to the site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or any material that could constitute or encourage any such conduct that would be considered violation of any law.
4. You are prohibited from posting any unsolicited or unauthorized promotional materials, advertising or any other form of solicitation including any material non-public information about a company without proper authorization to do so.
5. You will not use or impersonate any person or entity, third parties’ likeness, names, and/or properties, falsely indicate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
6. You will not do any act which is in violation of the Information Technology Act, 2000 or any Rules and regulations framed by the authorized entity mentioned in the said Act. You hereby confirm that in case of any “Cyber Security incident” as defined in The Information Technology (The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team and Manner of Performing Functions and Duties) Rules, 2013 you shall immediately inform the Grievance Officer of Village Health Care Products.
7. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the site. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
8. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the site or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
The Company may review, edit, or delete materials you or others send to this site, but are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the material. The company may cancel or terminate your access or use of the site of any registration/s or account/s on this site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities, misuse or breach occurs.
Material /Content You Share with Us
Any material /content shared and sent by you via this Site or otherwise to Village Health Care Products are on a non-confidential basis, and Village Health Care Products is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way or for any purpose. Village Health Care Products shall be free to use the content of any such material / communication, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing manufacturing and/or marketing goods and services.
You agree to not assert any ownership right of any kind in the Material /Content (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and to waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such Material / content including, but not limited to, your acknowledgment.
You shall be responsible for the Material /Content and information contained in any Material /Content sent by you to this site or otherwise to Village Health Care Products, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk. Village Health Care Products and their directors, officers, employees, agents, providers, representatives and licensors disclaim all statutory and implied representations, warranties with respect to this site and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages, claims, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the site or with respect to the material contained on the site due to (a) statement, acts, errors or omissions in the site (b) availability of site content on timely basis or uninterrupted and secured access, (c) content infringing any third party’s rights information and materials (d) any viruses or other contamination of your system , nor for any damages, (e) Linking to any other site or its nature or contents that defects or errors will be corrected. (f) Any other matter regarding this site and your use of it.
By accessing or using this site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Village Health Care Products and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, providers, representatives and licensors from against all claims, losses, costs and expenses including without limitation lawyer’s fees and cost arising out of any of the following:
1. Any use of our activities in connection with the site by yourself or anyone using the site through your Internet protocol or account or network which are wrongful conduct and /or negligent.
2. Any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, defamation, libel relating to any material /content that you make available /send to the site that infringes or violates intellectual property rights.
4. Any other matter regarding this site and your use of it.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This site is controlled by Village Health Care Products from its office located in Theni, State of Tamil Nadu, India. All matters relating to the site, access to, or use of shall be governed by the laws of India applicable therein without reference to conflict. Village Health Care Products makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Each term and condition listed herein is severable. If any term or condition hereof is illegal, invalid or inapplicable such illegality, invalidity or inapplicability shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and Conditions.